What do I eat for breakfast?
- I make a smoothie with a handful of raw soaked almonds, 3-4 pitted medjool dates, 2-3 TBSP ground flax seed meal, an avocado, and a big handful of baby spinach. Blend with enough water or coconut milk to desired consistency and enjoy.
- —Guest Carol
what do I eat for breakfast
- I follow the "proper food combining" method of eating coffee on my way to work - first as it washes out all your nutrients. take with me - 3-4 servings of fresh fruit take with me - naked juice to wash down my vitamins at work - make oatmeal
- —Guest lin
- I generally slice 1/2 a banana into a cereal bowl and add 1 cup Old Fashiojned oats either oven browned or plain and enough apple juice, low sugar, and muke it for 1.5 minutes and then top it with berries or fruits in season; e.g. peaches, blueberries, strawberries, etc. Add more apple juice if you need it.
- —Guest TJharper 22480
What do I eat for breakfast
- A shake made from whey or soy milk, add avocado & honey. To pep it up I add pumpkin and linseeds. For variety I add berries and change the fruit everyday (papaya, mango, banana etc).Very filling 'till lunchtime.
Pop of Protein
- Each morning, I try to do something a little bit different. I really enjoy a protein bar and a piece of fruit or juice.
- —Guest Myia
- Cup of Ginseng tea with honey Banana Bowl of Oatmeal made with fruit juice and after cooking sweetened with honey and aprinkle of cinnamon.
- —Guest Derry Kingsbury
What We eat for Breakfast
- We are not pure vegetarians as we eat eggs also. The breakfast my family eats varies from idli-sambhar to poha to eggs and toast to parathas of different kinds.I am sorry if the Indian terms are not easily understood.
- —Guest sonalmukund
- I always first thing in the morning eat a few almonds with my tea. I haven't been much of a breakfast person most of my life but the nuts give a little kickstart to the day. Then in a few hours when I'm more awake I'll eat a regular breakfast-favorite is berries and cereal with yogurt or vanilla soymilk.
- Every morning i eat a smoothie made with 1 c. frozen fruit, 1/4 c. soymilk, 1/2 c. juice, flaxseed, and 1/2 c. spinach. Yum
- —Guest Emily
What do you eat for Breakfast
- Natural Peanut Butter and Banana on Whole Wheat Bread. It's fast and so good.
What do you eat for breakfast
- Every morning I have a glass of freshly juiced vegetables. Then at least 30 mins after I have a smoothie consisting 1/4 flax seed, 2 tbs raw organic oat bran, 5 raw organic strawberries, 1 organic apple.
- —Guest barbara white
- I drink my breakfast.One glass of juiced carrots sometimes with a stalk of celery,apple,one teaspoon of Barley Max,one glass of distilled water.
- —Guest Roger
What do you eat for breakfast?
- Natural Peanut Butter (Peanuts, salt) and all fruit jelly on Alameida Bakery Complete Protein Sprouted Wheat or Sprouted Multigrain Bread. Sometimes add a piece of fruit.
My breakfast in Döllstedt,GERMANY
- First I drink a glas water, feed my dog and get 2 spoons grains by a crusher in a cup with a little bit Ginkgo-tee. Than 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 spoon with walnut, 1 hazelnut, 1 almond plus a little bit Curry, with Soja-milk in a mixer, then into the grains in the cup, good apetit!! I eat all raw and drink green-,ginkgo- and mate- tea
- —Guest Georg W.Gugenhan(75)
- I usually take around 3 dates or a handful of raisns with a cup of nescafe sweetened with honey followed by an apple or whole fibers fruit corn flakes with a cup of nescafe
- —Guest Nada