What is the name or your vegetarian blog?
Family Friendly Vegetarian
What is your blog's URL?
What is your blog about?
A personal review of the best Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant dining. Some of the restaurants are entirely Vegan or Vegetarian, however, many of them are what I call, Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly, meaning they do serve meat, however their options for Vegans/Vegetarians are plentiful and delicious.
Why do you keep a vegetarian or vegan food blog?
Not many restaurants cater to vegans which can be such a drag when you're dining out with omnivore friends and family. This blog promotes the restaurants that are inclusive of our vegan/vegetarian lifestyles. I want to celebrate them and let other vegans and vegetarians know where they can go for a great dining experience. This blog also helps vegan loving omnivores to find places that are all inclusive and super yummy for the whole dining troop.
- if you like a restaurant that doesn't label vegan items or must prepare something special for you, email the manager and ask them to consider adding a vegan entree to the menu.
- if you stumble upon a restaurant that does have vegan options, add their website or listing to a blog to help them get exposure in the vegan community.
- if a dining experience is a good one, email the restaurant or write them a nice letter thanking them for your fine vegan dining experience
- recommend vegan friendly restaurants to your friends for gatherings and celebrations
- always let the server know right away that you are vegan