- What is tofu and how do I cook it?
- Do you have some easy tofu recipes?
- What can I use instead of eggs?
Is it vegetarian? Is it vegan?
- Is cheese vegetarian?
- Are eggs vegetarian?
- Is caviar vegetarian?
- Can I still eat chocolate if I go vegan?
- Is poultry seasoning vegetarian?
- Can vegans eat yeast?
- Is ramen vegetarian?
General vegetarian questions:
- Are there poisonous chemicals (such as arsenic) in chicken?
- If I go vegetarian, do I have to eat tofu?
- What is a flexitarian? Can I be semi-vegetarian?
- If I go vegan, can I still drink alcohol?
- Where can I buy vegetarian food?
- Who are some famous vegetarians?
- Animals kill other animals for food, so why shouldn't we humans, too?
- If we all go vegetarian, won't the planet become overrun with uneaten cows, pigs and chickens? What will we do with all the millions of farm animals just lying around?
- God gave us animals to eat. The Bible says we have "dominion" over them, so why shouldn't we eat them?
- What's wrong with milk and dairy?
- What are raw foods?
- Do you have any super-easy raw food recipes?
Vegetarian nutrition questions:
- How can I get enough protein on a vegetarian diet?
- Can I get enough vitamins and nutrients on a vegetarian diet?
- Where can I find a vegetarian or vegan RD?
Got more questions about vegetarianism, or didn't see your question answered here? Post it to the vegetarian forums and I'll be sure to answer it!