Recipe and photo courtesy of The Soy Foods Council
- 1 12-ounce package vegetarian taco meat substitue (or, make your own with TVP)
- 1 15-ounce can black soy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 12-ounce container vegan non-dairy sour cream
- 1 12-ounce package vegan cheddar cheese substitute
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 10 ounce package shredded lettuce
- hot sauce (optional)
Spread 1 tablespoon of the smashed avocado and 1 tablespoon sour cream on a flour tortilla. Place 1/4 cup of the vegetarian taco meat mixture onto the avocado and sour cream mix. Top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
Add shredded lettuce and tomato, and drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.
Roll your soft taco wraps by folding in the sides and then rolling up the tortilla from the bottom.
Cut diagonally and serve immediately.
Like cooking with healthy black soy beans? Here's a few more recipes to try: