- 1 1/4 cups roasted pumpkin, cubed
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza dough
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp cashews, roasted, salted and crushed
- 1 1/4 Tbsp white cream sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tsp extra cashews, chopped
- 2 tsp extra Parmesan cheese, grated
Gently toss roasted pumpkin with basil pesto to lightly coat evenly. Set aside. Roll out pizza dough and spread evenly with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Add crushed cashews and cubes of pumpkin. Drizzle with white cream sauce.
Scatter crumbled goat cheese and grated Parmesan evenly over the surface.
Cook pizza for seven to 10 minutes at 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from the oven and cut into slices.
Garnish with fresh parsley, extra cashews and Parmesan cheese before serving.
Like this pizza recipe? Here's a few more fantastic meat-free pizza ideas: