- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium zucchinis cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 16 ounce can fat free refried beans
- 4 12 inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
Add olive oil to non-stick pan. Sautee peppers and zucchini on medium-high heat; about seven minutes.
Spread refried beans evenly down center of each tortilla. Top with peppers, zucchini, avocado and salsa mixture. Fold in corners and roll each tortilla into burrito.
Not sure how to wrap your vegetable burrito? Learn how to wrap a burrito here.