Try this recipe for a vegan 7 layer dip using all vegetarian and dairy-free ingredients for a non-dairy, vegetarian and vegan seven layer Mexican dip. Made with the traditional seven layer dip ingredients of guacamole, salsa and lettuce, this vegan bean dip recipe uses vegan cream cheese mixed with taco seasoning for a flavorful dairy-free twist on traditional Mexican seven layer dip.
- 1 8 ounce package Tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup pre-made guacamole
- 1 cup pre-made salsa
- 3/4 cup lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 cup vegan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
In a small bowl, mix together the Tofutti vegan cream cheese and the taco seasoning. Spread onto a shallow serving dish, about 1/2 inch thick.
Scroll down for more similar vegetarian 7-layer dip recipes.