- 1 package SmartGround Original vegetarian beef substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 16 ounce can fat-free refried beans
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- tortilla chips for dipping
In a 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish coated with olive oil, layer the beans, SmartGround mixture, green chilies, taco sauce, and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles around the edges. Cool for five minutes.
Spread sour cream on top; sprinkle with green onions and remaining cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy your vegetarian seven layer dip!
Amount per Serving:
Calories: 217, Fat: 5g, Protein: 10g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Sodium: 540mg, Fiber: 4g