Quick and Easy Black Bean and Corn Salad. A quick bean salad recipe inspired by the flavors of Mexico. You can prepare this dish very quickly, then chill it until you need it. This is a great recipe for a vegetarian or vegan picnic and is gluten-free too. Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans.
Scroll down for more quick and easy bean salad recipes to try.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
In medium skillet heat oil; cook onion until tender. Mix all ingredients, including beans together in large serving dish. Best when served cold.