Rich, creamy vegan peanut butter cake frosting is an indulgence that goes well with just about any vegan cake recipe, or, make the perfect Elvis themed vegan cupcakes by pairing this peanut butter frosting with these vegan chocolate banana cupcakes.
Whether you call it "frosting" or "icing", this one will have you saying "yum!". If you like peanut butter frosting, you might also want to try this sugar-free peanut butter frosting recipe. Scroll down for even more egg-free and dairy-free vegan frosting recipes to try.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp soy milk
Whisk or blend together all ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding more or less soy milk to achieve the desired consistency. Perfect for a vegan cake or cupcakes for the kids.
Still looking for the perfect vegan frosting recipe to try? Here's a few more dairy-free and vegan frosting recipes:
- Vegan cream cheese frosting recipe
- Vegan lemon frosting
- Vegan almond-flavored frosting
- Dairy-free chocolate mint frosting
- Refined sugar-free chocolate frosting
- Five star coconut milk frosting
- Sugar-free peanut butter frosting with maple syrup
- Easy vegan chocolate frosting
- Five-star vegan mint frosting recipe
- See also: Easy vegan recipes to try