See also: More vegetarian curries to try
- 1/2 block firm or extra firm tofu, pressed and chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegetarian Thai red curry paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1-2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped
- 2-3 small Thai chilies (or to taste), minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk together the coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, sugar, soy sauce and lime juice over medium heat.
Add veggies, chilies and sauteed tofu. Simmer for at least 10-12 minutes until veggies are cooked through.
Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.