- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu, well pressed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, any color, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (any kind)
- 3 green onions (scallions), sliced
- rice, pre-cooked
In a wok or a large skillet, cook the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and tofu over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add the snow peas, mushrooms, green onions and marinade from the tofu. Allow to cook for just a few more minutes. Vegetables should be tender but not soft.
Add the rice and cook just until heated through and well mixed.