This is a quick and easy Southwestern-style tomato and bean soup recipe that uses all canned ingredients to create a tasty and healthy low-fat vegetarian soup
. If you've got a can opener, you can get this easy vegetarian tomato soup on the table in less than 15 minutes. For a vegan version, simply omit the cheese. Recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans
- 2 16 ounce cans kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can vegetable broth
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 11 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, tomatoes, corn and salsa in large saucepan.
Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Top with cheese and serve with tortilla chips.