If you like vegetarian stew, scroll down for more vegetarian stew recipes to try.
- 1 vegetarian Chicken Free Chicken, cubed
- 1 cup potatoes, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small red or green pepper, sliced
- 1 red Spanish onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup wine
- 2 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp crushed red peppers, or to taste
Add liquids. Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer. Cook 20 minutes.
Add Chicken Free Chicken and wine. Mix well. Cook for an additional 8 minutes.