Perfect for a vegetarian Thanksgiving, Christmas, or holiday table.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3-4 sweet potatoes or yams, pre-cooked
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- dash salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar OR maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg (optional)
In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, pecans, sugar and margarine until well combined. Spoon this mixture over the sweet potatoes.
Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and nutmeg, if desired.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Not quite the perfect recipe? Here's more vegetarian and vegan Thanksgiving sweet potato side dish ideas:
- Super creamy vegan whipped sweet potatoes
- Orange Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Coconut Sweet Potatoes
- Apple cider mashed sweet potatoes
- Autumn Vegetable Puree
- Sony's Traditional Hawaiian Okinawa Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes with Cranberries
- Coconut Curried Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes with Peaches
- Creamy Vegan Sweet Potatoes with Chives