- 1 27 ounce can kale, drained
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4-6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- crushed cheese crackers or bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour and stir to dissolve. Pour in milk and bring to boil, stirring to make smooth cream sauce. Add seasonings and simmer until thickened.
Fold drained Kale and sliced eggs into sauce. Pour half this mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat these layers. Top with crushed cheese crackers or bread crumbs.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.