- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise (I like Vegenaise)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or nacho flavored vegan cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions, with tops
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley (optional)
Wrap each half in foil. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or freeze.
Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes (20-25 minutes if frozen) or until puffed but not brown. Cut into slices.
Vegan garlic bread can also be wrapped in foil and placed on the grill, just like regular garlic bread, if you're having a barbecue. Enjoy!