So you've decided to venture into the unknown and try one of those birdless birds with the funny name that you keep hearing about. Its not a bird, it's not a plane...it's Tofurky! But where to find one of these mysterious boxed creatures?
- If there's a Trader Joe's or a Whole Foods near you, you're in luck, as you can purchase your Tofurky at any Whole Foods or Trader Joe's location.
- Good news! As of 2012, Tofurky's Thanksgiving roasts will be available in all Safeway stores nationwide during the holiday season. Hooray!
- Nearly all health food stores and natural food stores, even most smaller ones, will stock Tofurky roasts during the holiday season.
- Many larger grocery chains are now selling Tofurky products as well, such as Albertsons, Vons, Ralphs, Publix, Fred Meyer, Shop-Rite and even some Costco locations! This, as the Tofurky people say, is great news for turkeys and for vegetarians, as it means that no matter where you are, you can find a Tofurky. For example, I'm totally curious how many Tofurkies are sold every year in Fairbanks, Alaska.
- Still not having any luck? For a complete list, check out the Tofurky shopping guide online to find a store in your city.
- If you live in Singapore, Germany, Australia, Belgium, Canada or the UK, you're in luck! Check out the international Tofurky supplier location guide.
- If you still can't find a Tofurky in your neighborhood, or if you live elsewhere in the world, you can order one online. Place your order by the Monday afternoon before Thanksgiving to guarantee on-time delivery.