Add some tofu to a cream cheese and sun-dried tomato dip. If you're trying to boost your protein and add some soy to your diet, here's one simple recipe to try.
Recipe courtesy of The Soy Foods Council
- 8 ounces soft (silken) tofu
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning dressing mix
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained, marinated sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable dippers or crackers
Blend or process tofu until smooth. In a medium bowl combine blended tofu, softened cream cheese, and seasoning mix until smooth. Stir in chopped tomatoes, dried onion, and garlic powder. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
Makes 2 cups dip.
More tofu recipes
More vegetarian recipes
Like this recipe?
Sign up to receive free vegetarian and vegan recipes, resources and tips in a weekly email newsletter. Click here.