Ranch dressing seven layer dip recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans.
- 2 cups lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 16 ounce can vegetarian baked beans
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- bagel chips or tortilla chips for dipping
Sprinkle with green onion. Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator up to 2 hours. Serve your seven-layer bean dip with bagel chips or tortilla chips.