- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 15.8 ounce can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- toasted pita wedges
In a large bowl stir reserved oil, goat cheese, sesame seeds, and garlic until well combined. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with warm or cold pita wedges.