A fun and easy salsa recipe using lots of fresh summer fruits, including pineapple, oranges and strawberries. Take advantage of all the fresh seasonal fruit in the summer markets with this great twist on traditional Mexican salsa. If you like summer fruit salsas, you may also want to try this fresh apricot salsa recipe
- 3/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 orange, cut into segments
- 1 peach, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, deseeded, minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- dash salt and pepper
Toss together all ingredients, and allow to marinate for at least one hour before serving.
Serve with sweet Mexican tortilla chips.
Like homemade salsa? Here's more fresh and easy salsa recipes to try: