- 2 tbsps finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp finely chopped yellow onions
- 2 tsp minced jalapeno or serrano chilies
- 2 large ripe avocadoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 tbsp finely chopped plum tomato (1 small tomato)
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- warm tortilla chips, for serving
Add the avocados and gently mash with a fork until chunky-smooth.
Fold the remaining cilantro, onion, and chile into the mixture.
Stir in the tomato and lime juice, adjust the seasonings to taste, and serve with a basket of warm tortilla chips.
Makes 4 servings of the best guacamole dip ever!
Nutritional information per serving:
191 calories, 2.4 grams protein, 18.5 grams fat, 8 grams carbohydrate
Got leftover guacamole? My colleague Molly has a great tip on how to keep guacamole green by storing leftovers properly.