Apricot salsa is a unique homemade salsa recipe. This easy apricot salsa recipe uses dried apricots and baked beans instead of tomatoes, but also combines the traditional Mexican salsa flavors of fresh chopped cilantro, lime, and jalapeno peppers. This vegetarian and vegan homemade apricot salsa recipe is courtesy of Bush's® Beans
- 2 28 ounce cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 2 2.25 cans sliced black olives, drained
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- tortilla chips
Combine all ingredients, except tortilla chips; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, two to three hours to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving with tortilla chips.
Enjoy your homemade apricot salsa!
See also: More vegetarian bean dip recipes