- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped snow peas
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels (optional)
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp cold-pressed sesame oil (coconut oil may be substituted)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste (optional)
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the vegetable mixture, tossing well to combine. Season with sea salt, to taste.
If you have time, chill before serving, to allow the flavors to blend together, and gently toss again, just before serving.
Enjoy this delicious and easy raw food recipe for beginners!