Bruschetta is similar to salsa but with an Italian twist, and this raw food version is a fresh summery snack. It is just as easy to prepare and makes awesome use of fresh tomatoes. Use this raw food bruschetta as a dip for raw flax crackers, lettuce wraps or cucumber slices.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: About 3 cups
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped small
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
Mix all of the ingredients together well and refrigerate for 20 minutes to chill before serving.