See also: More vegan desserts
- 2 12.3-oz packages (about 3 cups) silken tofu
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered (confectioner's) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. rum extract OR 1 tbsp dark rum
- 1 prepared no-bake vegan chocolate pie crust or a graham cracker crust (chocolate is better!)
- Flaked coconut for garnish (optional)
Pour into prepared chocolate pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until firm. To aid with slicing, you can also put the pie in the freezer for about 15 minutes just before serving to get a nice clean slice.
Top with grated coconut just before serving; for extra nutty flavor, toast the flake coconut in a dry skillet for just a minute before topping the pie.Scroll down for more vegan pie recipes to try.
See also: Pictures of vegan pies