Quick and Easy Pasta and Bean Salad. This quick pasta salad recipe is vegetarian, but you could easily make it vegan by using vegan mayonnaise
. Experiment by adding some of your favorite veggies for an even more nutritious salad. Scroll down for more pasta salad and bean salad recipes to try. Enjoy! Recipe courtesy of Bush's® Beans
See also: More easy and healthy bean salad recipes
- 1 8 ounce package rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 16 ounce cans kidney beans, draines
- 1 16 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 11 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 2 ounce jar diced pimento
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, or to taste
Combine pasta, beans, and corn in large bowl. In small bowl, stir together dressing, mayonnaise, pimento and red pepper. Pour over pasta mixture. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy your bean salad!