By Jolinda Hackett, About.com Guide
- Super Bowl Munchies
- Valentine's Day
- Spring Holidays
- Summer Barbecues and the Fourth of July
- Hannukah, Passover and Purim
- Vegetarian and Vegan Thanksgivings
- Vegetarian and Vegan Christmas Resources
- All About Tofurky
- Vegetarian Kwanzaa Recipes
Super Bowl Munchies
Vegetarian chili, bean dip, buffalo wings and more because those chips aren't exactly going to dip themselves, now are they? Don't forget plenty of beer and ice to keep it all cool!
- Classic Super Bowl Appetizers
- Ten Vegetarian Bean Dip Recipes
- Vegetarian "Buffalo Wings"
- Vegetarian Game Day Chili Recipes
- Vegan Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
Romantic menu ideas, chocolate and more for a perfect special day for the vegetarian or vegan couple.
- Romantic Vegetarian Valentine Menu
- Vegetarian and Vegan Fondues for Two
- Huge Valentine's Kisses and Other Ideas
Spring brunch ideas, green food for the luck of the Irish and more!
- Vegetarian Purim Recipes
- St. Patrick's Day
- Vegetarian and Vegan Easter Recipes
- Vegetarian Passover Recipes
Summer Barbecues and the Fourth of July
Enjoy a vegetarian summer with outdoor vegan cookouts and an all-American vegetarian 4th of July celebration! Here`s some help for vegetarian barbecues, picnics, and hot summer days.
- 60 Vegetarian and Vegan Barbecue Recipes
- How to Grill Tofu
- Vegetarian Barbecue Tips
- Vegetarian and Vegan Potato Salad Recipes
- Cold Summer Soups
- Vegetarian and Vegan Pasta Salad Recipes
- Grilled Tofu with Chimichurri Sauce (pictured)
Hannukah, Passover and Purim
Recipes for a vegetarian or vegan Hannukah, including vegetarian kugel recipes, vegan latkes and more kosher recipes for the Jewish Hannukah season, as well as kosher for Passover meals and Purim ideas.
- Vegetarian Dairy Dishes for Hannukah
- Vegetarian Kugels for Hannukah
- Vegan Latke Recipes (Pictured)
- Vegan Hanukkah Donuts
Vegetarian and Vegan Thanksgivings
Vegetarian and vegan Thanksgiving recipes, including vegetarian gravies, vegetarian stuffing, Tofurky recipes and more, as well as tips for keeping the entire family - vegetarians and omnivores alike - happy during the Thanksgiving celebration.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
- Cranberry Recipes
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Image Gallery
- Popular Pumpkin Recipes
- Sharing a meal: Simple substitutes
- Keeping the Thanksgiving Peace: Tips for Guests and Hosts
- Raw food Thanksgiving menu
Vegetarian and Vegan Christmas Resources
Yes, you can make a vegan fruitcake, and sip egg-free eggnog this holiday season! Get these recipes, as well as more vegetarian and vegan Christmas recipes, gingerbread recipes and more Christmas recipes. Plus, vegetarian shopping and unique gift ideas.
- Gift Ideas for the Vegetarian Chef
- Gift ideas: Best vegetarian cookbooks
- Giving to Vegetarian Charities
- Vegan Christmas Cookies
- Vegan Eggless Eggnog
- Vegan Eggnog Pancakes
- Gingerbread Spiced Vegan Waffles
- Vegan Fruitcake Recipe
- Healthy Holiday Cranberry Recipes
All About Tofurky
What you need to know about Tofurky for your vegetarian or vegan Thanksgiving, whether you need Tofurky recipes, cooking tips, or even if you want to make your own homemade tofu Turkey.
Vegetarian Kwanzaa Recipes
Vegetarian and vegan Kwanzaa recipes for a celebratory Kwanzaa feast!