- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 veggie burgers, thawed and crumbled or chopped
- 1 1/3 cup homemade or canned vegetarian gravy
- 2 4 1/2 ounce cans sliced mushrooms, or 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 6 oz container sour cream (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- pasta, noodles, or rice for serving
Reduce heat to medium and add the vegetarian gravy, mushrooms, sour cream, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
Allow to cook, stirring occasionally, for at least ten more minutes.
Serve your vegetarian stroganoff over cooked pasta, egg noodles, rice, or a baked potato.