See also: More vegetarian casserole recipes
- 1 16 ounce package penne pasta
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 16 ounce cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to saucepan.
Stir in diced tomatoes, kidney beans and spaghetti sauce. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and golden, about 40 minutes.
Enjoy your easy pasta bake for dinner!