- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups cheese, grated
- 8 tortillas
- salsa (optional)
Place 4 flour tortillas flat on a baking pan. Place a large spoonful or a thin layer of peppers on a flour tortilla. Add a thick layer of cheese and cover with another flour tortilla.
Bake at 375 degrees for about ten minutes, or until cheese has melted. Slice into fourths or 6 pie pieces, like a pizza. Top with salsa if desired.