Scroll down for more vegetarian burrito recipes to try.
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 3/4 cup leftover pre-cooked rice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- shredded iceburg lettuce (optional)
- approximately 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- avocado slices (optional)
- 6-8 flour tortillas
Spoon the rice and beans mixture onto the flour tortillas, dividing evenly. Top each tortilla with some grated cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and two or three slices of avocado.
Wrap your burrito and serve hot.