- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 13.8 ounce cans pizza dough
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
In a large bowl combine beans, cheese, enchilada sauce, peppers, and corn; set aside.
Unroll each pizza crust and cut each crust in half crosswise and lengthwise to make eight pieces. Divide bean mixture evenly onto half of each portion. Fold dough over to enclose filling; press edges to seal. Place on baking sheet. Cut slits in tops, brush lightly with oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until browned. Serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.