Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12-15 spring roll wrappers (available at most Asian grocers)
- approx. 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, diced
- approx. 1/2 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 1 honey tangerine or satsuma orange, segmented
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1/3 cup lemon flavored soy or dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- juice of one lime
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice and maple syrup or agave until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup of this sauce to use as a dip for your finished spring rolls, and gently mix the remaining sauce with the fruit, stirring to coat evenly.
Submerge spring roll wrappers until pliable, and place approx one tablespoon of fruit mixture on wrapper. Add 2-3 mint leaves on top of filling if desired. Wrap your spring rolls,(see How to Make Spring Rolls), dip in extra yogurt sauce, and enjoy!