For more of Aurelie's healthy whole foods recipes, visit her blog at Eatinghealthaliciously.blogspot.com.
- 1 cup vegan carob chips or vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam (use a sugar-free or low sugar variety)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- 2 tbsp flax meal (optional)
Stir the cranberries, pistachios, and flax meal into the carob mixture, working quickly so the carob doesn't harden while you are mixing.
Now, spoon the mixture into and 8 x 8 pan lined with wax paper. Using your hands or a spatula, firmly and evenly press the mixture across the pan. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or until hardened. Cut the bark into squares or break them into pieces. Serve!
See also: More vegan desserts to try