A spicy cold Spanish gazpacho soup recipe with fresh chopped tomatoes, bell pepper, fresh herbs and hot sauce. If you like cold soups during warm summer evenings, this chilled vegan gazpacho won't disappoint.
- 3 cups tomato or vegetable juice
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, any color, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp hot sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Mix together all ingredients well. Place half of the mixture in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Recombine. Chill thoroughly before serving.