Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil or margarine
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 12-oz container firm or extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 bell pepper, any color, diced
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- hot sauce or chili sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper.
Stirring frequently, sautee for another 6-8 minutes, until veggies are done and tofu is lightly fried. Add a dash of salt and pepper, to taste.
Wrap in a flour tortilla, if desired or enjoy plain.