- 1 9 inch pre-made pie crust
- 1/4 package Gimme Lean Sausage
- 2 cups milk, soy milk or rice milk
- 3 whole eggs or egg substitute
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese or soy cheese
- nutmeg to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- salsa, optional
Beat milk and eggs, add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix together and pour over sausage, onions and cheese.
Serve with a side of salsa, if you'd like. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Per serving: Fat-25g, Fiber-1g, Sodium-610mg, Carbohydrates-14g, Protein-20g (soy protein 2g), Calories-370.