- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 16 ounce can vegetarian baked beans
- 6 flour tortillas (about 7-8 inches, warmed)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- salsa or ketchup
Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Sprinkle with onions. Cook until eggs are done, stirring occasionally.
Divide egg mixture into 6 parts. Spoon egg mixture and about 1/4 cup beans into warmed tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with salsa, if desired.
Makes 6 healthy vegetarian breakfast burritos.
Scroll down for more healthy breakfast burrito recipes to try.
Nutritional information, per burrito:
Calories: 320; Calories from fat: 150
% Daily Value:
Total Fat: 16.7g, 26%; Saturated Fat: 8.7g, 44%; Trans Fat: 0.0g
Sodium: 538mg, 22%
Total Carbohydrates: 27.9g, 9%
Dietary Fiber: 4.8g, 19%
Vitamin A 14%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 28%, Iron 13%