One user gave this artichoke quiche recipe five out of five stars, and said he was able to make two full quiches out of it, so maybe have an extra quiche crust on hand, just in case!
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 containers firm tofu, pressed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and patted dry
- 1 6 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (optional)
- 1 pre-made pie crust
Sautee the onion and garlic in the olive oil.
Blend the tofu, soy sauce, salt, pepper and basil until smooth. Add the cheese, spinach and artichokes to the tofu mix and stir to combine.
Pour the mix into the pre-made pie crust. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired and enjoy your artichoke and spinach quiche!
Scroll down for more vegetarian quiche recipes to try.